Ornament Health AG ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Ornament mobile application ("Application").
Application is the Ornament mobile application operated by Ornament Health AG.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, log data, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID).
Natural person or entity who registered at Service.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
2.1. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). We do not consider Personal Data to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage Data
We collect Personal Data when you:
- communicate with us through customer support
- communicate with us by sending a feature request
Users will also have an option to permit us to add into the Application data from Apple HealthKit. You decide which data to add (“HealthKit Information”).
Only you can choose to connect and synchronize your HealthKit Information with the Application. You can turn off such connection and synchronization at any time inside the Application. You can also remove access to HealthKit from the Application inside the Apple HealthKit.
Pre-ordering Third Party Services (only for Users located in Moscow, Russia)
While using our feature available only for Users available to accept Third Party Services in the Moscow city in Russia and only if the Russian language chosen in the Application’s settings, we ask you to provide us the following Personal Data only for the purpose of pre-ordering Third Party Service in the Application:
- your name
- your mobile phone number
- your address where you want to be physically engaged in at-home Third Party Services
- your email
- your family member names or ages if you pre-order Third Party Service for your family member.
By pre-ordering Third Party Service in the Application, you automatically agree and provide us your consent to transfer such Personal Data from us to Third Party chosen by you in the Application for the purpose of pre-ordering Third Party Service in the Application. To successfully pre-order Third Party Service in the Application, you must provide us your consent to authorize Third Party which is listed in your pre-order to transfer us the Health-related information which occurs as result of Third Party Service for the purposes of displaying you such results in your account in the Application.
When you access the Application and use the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, even if you have not created an Application account or logged in. That information includes, but not limited to: the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, details about how you have used the Application (including if you clicked on links to third party sites), access dates and times, hardware and software information, crash data, and the pages you have viewed or engaged with before or after using the Application.
Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Application, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu. We may also collect this information even when you are not using the Application if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
SDKs. Third parties, including Facebook, Branch.io, Sentry, App Center, Google Firebase, may use storage technologies to collect or receive information from the Application and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads.
Usage Data is not collected for the purpose of identifying the User. However, User must be aware that the identification may be possible through further elaborations and associations, as well as with information held by third parties.
In the event of any misconduct, fraud, or criminal offense, Usage Data may potentially be used to determine individual liability.
2.2. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
2.3. Transfer of Data
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing (including but not limited to advertising, attribution, deep-linking, direct mail, mobile marketing, optimization and retargeting) advertising (except HealthKit Information), performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing. These third-party vendors and service providers may not use your information for purposes other than those related to the services they are providing to us.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Ornament Health AG, our affiliates, patients, users, or the public. If we are legally compelled to disclose information about you to a third party, we will attempt to notify you by sending an email to the email address in our records unless doing so would violate the law or unless you have not provided your email address to us.
- Business Transfers. We can transfer your information as part of a transfer of the assets of the organization, merger, or consolidation or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- With your consent or at your direction. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the third party sites that we link to, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these sites and forums. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in public areas.
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these rights in the GDPR Guide.
We use third-party analytics services to help understand your usage of our Service.
Yandex Appmetrica (Yandex.Metriсa Service)
Yandex Appmetrica is provided by Yandex LLC.
We use Freshchat as a medium for communications through messages between you and our support within the Application.
Links to Other Sites
You are responsible for evaluating whether you want to access or use them. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. You assume all risk and we disclaim all liability arising from your use of them.
You and we accept there is no claim under any circumstances or any compensation for any damage or injury caused by the use of the Services in any of their versions.
We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
2.4. Processing Data
We process your data in an appropriate manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Your data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact us.
3. International Users
4. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as soon as possible.
You are held responsible to visit this Policy periodically to review the most current Policies. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of such changes constitutes your acceptance of the amended Policy.
6. Contact Us
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Policy or any other privacy or security concern, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions and concerns you may have, please contact us by email: email@example.com
The property of the Ornament mobile application belongs to: Ornament Health AG, located at Matthofstrand 6, 6005 Lucerne, Switzerland with registered number CHE-483.076.327.